2015 hit me like a ton of bricks. And here’s my list of 15 things I learned last year
- If you’re the only girl in engineering class, you’re popular.
- Philippine politics are like entertainment only with ugly people
- Call Center Agent’s best friends are: Coffee, Cigarettes and Eye bags
- Making of fun of how poor someone’s school is, doesn’t make you a decent human being. You’re only showing us how freaking ignorant you are. It’s about the lessons and moral you’ve learned. Not the money you pay.
- Every December, Expect Bossing’s movie as the top grosser. As usual.
- Toothpaste is a good alternative when you’re out of thermal paste for your computer’s CPU. (specially Colgate original)
- Cherry Mobile is better than Myphone in terms of hardware specs.
- “Hakuna Matata” can be used as a mantra to relieve you from overthinking and worrying. It should work.
- At the end of the day, life should ask. Do you want to save the progress?
- Climate Change is f*cking real.
- When you drop your ball pen in class. Don’t expect to find it.
- Vick’s vapor rub can cause addiction.
- The reason why angel’s burger patty is so small is that they cut it half so they can give you two hamburgers as buy one take one.
- The road near my school is an extension of Sahara Desert. Go figure out why I say that.
- The government should forbid those “sintunados” to sing videoke on midnight. They freakin cause migraine and insomnia.